Thanks to the new Session Monitor App, teachers can now monitor the program usage of a whole class of students working on the Fast ForWord brain training or Reading Assistant online reading coach programs from their iPads or smart phones.
The free App makes it easier for educators to deliver the benefits of brain training to large groups of students. It works on iPads, iPhones and all Android smartphones and tablets.
The Fast ForWord & Reading Assistant Session Monitor App makes the teacher's role easier and more productive when working with the programs, because it:
- Gives them a real-time, bird’s eye view of students’ progress through the exercises
- Allows teachers to easily and securely observe their students as they work on the programs
- Lets them see what program, exercise or reading selection a student is working on
- Provides teachers a real-time view of the number of exercises or minutes remaining in a session for every student
- Enables teachers to monitor students working in another classroom or building and get feedback on each student’s status.
- Frees teachers to move around the classroom with their mobile device, allowing them to support students, while still having access to all the other students' progress
This App is another example of how the developing field of educational neuroscience is delivering practical tools to educators, to make it easier for them to help all their students build their learning capacity.
Learn More: Call 1300 203 104 AU, 0800 451 959 NZ, or Contact Us.